You may want to check out the latest Wells Fargo Small Business Index recently released. Here are a few interesting nuggets:
* 2 In 3 small business owners say technology is important to success of their businesses
* 35% said it would have a major impact on their business if they lost Internet access
* 75% of small business owners regularly gather information as well as business and industry advice online.
* 50% go online for social networking to make professional contacts
* 45% use online advertising and marketing tools
There are some other interesting things in the report that I recommend checking out. I know one thing. If I lose Internet access I'm helpless.